Battistella Company srl, the holding company controlling Novamobili spa, Battistella spa and Baco srl, the Data Controller (hereafter “Data Controller”), issues this notice pursuant to Art. 13, 14 and 15 of Regulation (EU) No. 679/2016 (hereafter “Regulation”) and informs you that any data you provide via the www.battistellacompany.it website (hereafter “Website”) will be legally and correctly processed in conformity with the provisions of the Regulation and in general respect of any obligation to confidentiality to which Data Controller operations are committed.
This privacy notice is issued solely for www.battistellacompany.it and not for other websites that may be consulted via links contained therein, the links on the website in any case do not connect to third party websites.
1. References and contacts
Battistella Company srl, registered office and administrative headquarters in Via G. Galilei 35, 31053 Pieve di Soligo
• e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tel.:+39 0438 8393
• Fax: +39 0438 839555
• e-mail: e-mail: email@example.com
2. Type of personal data processed
During website browsing data may be collected that can be used to identify a user even indirectly.
Only the following data are collected:
• Technical Cookies are small text files sent by the Website and logged on the user’s computer during the visit, required to allow certain Website areas to function correctly, for normal Website browsing and use, to make storage of preferences on the Website visited easier, to allow easy movement from one Website page to another.
Without these cookies, the Website or some of its sections may not function correctly.
Like all websites, this website also uses log files to store data collected automatically during visits: data may include IP (Internet Protocol) address, browser type and device Website connection parameters; ISO (Internet Provider name), date and time of visit; referral and exit web page. These data are never used to identify or profile users.
3. Legal basis for and purpose of processing
The abovementioned data are processed automatically and collected in aggregate form only, in order to verify correct website function and for security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection).
The IP address may be used in conformity with applicable laws to block attempts to damage the Website or other users.
The abovementioned data will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
Personal data are stored on the Data Controller’s servers. These servers are located within the European Union. Wherever necessary, it is however understood that the Data Controller reserves the right to also move servers outside of the EU. In this case, the Data Controller guarantees that any data transfer outside of the EU will take place in conformity with the provisions of applicable law, subject to stipulation of standard contractual clauses provided for in the Regulation.
4. Duration of processing
Data collected for the abovementioned purposes will be stored as long as is strictly required to pursue the purposes for which the data were collected and in any case in respect of applicable law. At the end of processing data will be deleted or made anonymous.
Cookies are stored in the user’s terminal (computer, tablet, mobile phone) for a time dictated by their expiry date or set when they are installed.
Cookies can be divided according to duration of storage as follows:
• session (temporary) cookies if used to store temporary data or to perform specific action during a web session. These are removed when the browser is closed;
• persistent cookies if used to store non-temporary data linked to a single web session like, for example, login data or data relating to user interests and behaviour during browsing. These are deleted at a set expiry date.
5. Recipients to whom data may be communicated and area of disclosure
Personal data collected for the purposes mentioned above will not be disclosed but may be communicated to companies belonging to the Battistella Company Srl holding (Battistella Spa – Novamobili Spa – Baco Srl).
6. Rights of data subjects
The data subject is entitled to exercise the rights governed by Art. 15-21 of the GDPR, in particular:
• to obtain confirmation of existence of their personal data and the logic and purposes of data processing;
• to obtain cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
• to obtain updating, rectification of inaccurate data or, should it be of interest, integration of incomplete data or limitation of data use;
• to obtain written confirmation that the operations in points 2) and 3) have been referred to the operators to whom data were communicated or disclosed, except in the case where this obligation is impossible to fulfill or requires the use of means manifestly excessive with regard to the right being protected;
• to oppose, wholly or partly, for legitimate reasons, processing of personal data regarding them, even if pertinent to the scope of collection;
• to obtain their personal data transmitted to another Data Controller in a commonly used, structured machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another Data Controller, and also to obtain the direct transmission of data from one Data Controller to another, if it is technically possible (data portability);
• to obtain confirmation that processing of their data is or is not taking place.
For the exercising of their rights the data subject can submit a claim to the Italian Data Protection Authority or contact the Data Controller or DPO.
7. Notification of data breach to data subject
The data subject is entitled to know from the Data Controller or from the DPO whether his personal data is being processed or not.
The Data Controller must supply a copy of the personal data being processed; if the data subject should require additional copies the Data Controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
8. Communication of a personal data breach to a data subject
This policy may be subject to possible modifications caused by changes in applicable law and technical and organisational developments to which the Data Controller’s whole business operation may be subject. The Data Controller therefore reserves the right to make changes to the Policy and recommends that the data subject regularly checks the information on this page.